The Art of Lighting Fixtures

A personal gallery of the most beautiful lighting fixtures available online.

May 05, 2005

Track Lighting for the Kitchen



Track lighting can enhance any kitchen. These are a couple of beautiful examples of mono rail track lighting from Tech Lighting. Tech Lighting is a leading company in innovative low-voltage lighting systems. Their rails are hand-bendable, so you can customize the look for the ideal shape for your room.



See more examples of mono rail lighting fixtures at Tech Lighting.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is Roger
I started a site that is somewhat similar in content to yours. I am writing on lighting too.
You can find it here: http://www.flexibletracklightingguide.com/.
I started my site recently and since our sites address the topic lighting, I thought it would benefit both of us to exchange Blogroll links. Your help will definitely benefit me more and appreciate your help.
Please let me know if you're interested and I'll put your link up right away!
Thanks, Roger.
admin(at)flexibletracklightingguide.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home